B-BALD SPHYNX CATTERY "Where Bald is Beautiful"
SPHYNX COMPANION CONTRACT
DESCRIPTION OF KITTEN/CAT:
SEX:______________________ DATE OF BIRTH:_________________________________________________
PRICE OF KITTEN/CAT:
BALANCE DUE…….$_______________________ DATE: ________________________________________
“Welcome to the select few who have the joy of owning one of the world’s most unusual and lovable Sphynx. We put our cat’s needs first and we ask the same from you!”
The Purchaser agrees to the following:
1. SELLER gives a health guarantee for the first 72 hours for a life threatening illness only.
2. Kittens are guaranteed against any fatal congenital defects for the first year of life. If the kitten dies of a genetic condition before the age of one year, then the kitten will be replaced with a kitten of equal or greater value after a signed necropsy report from a board certified veterinarian is sent to the SELLER, and the reason for death is confirmed.
3. SELLER assumes no responsibility for any expenses incurred by the BUYER after the purchase of this cat. The BUYER releases the SELLER and assumes full responsibility for any additional expenses incurred by this cat. These expenses can include but are not limited to: vet bills, food expenses, medications, and general upkeep expenses and supplies.
4. This cat will not be allowed to roam freely outside except on a leash (under close supervision). Sphynx cats are inside cats only due to the fact that they are hairless and more susceptible to temperature changes and sunburn.
5. This cat will not be declawed. If it is discovered that this cat has been declawed, the SELLER has the right to reclaim this kitten/cat and this contract will be considered null and void. No reimbursement will be issued and the cat will be returned immediately to the SELLER at BUYER’S expense. Buyer's Initial:______________
6. BUYER understands that a weekly or bi-weekly bath and ear cleaning is needed (depending on the individual kitty) and agrees to keep this cat clean. Sphynx produce skin oil that if left unattended could cause skin issues and ear infections, so please keep your kitty clean! Contact the SELLER if there are any questions regarding grooming.
7. This cat WILL NOT be sold or given to an animal shelter, pet store, or laboratory and will not be abandoned.
8. Do not use flea and tick topical monthly medicines on this cat. Because of the hairlessness of this breed, there is no need for flea control.
9. Please Note: It is understood that the degree of hairlessness in Sphynx varies from cat to cat. Furthermore, it is understood that hormones and genetics play an important role in hairlessness and that even though a Sphynx kitten may be almost hairless when sold, it is possible that is could develop some hair (fuzz) after being neutered/spayed, or as it grows older. It is impossible to guarantee that any Sphynx cat or kitten will not grow some hair at some point in the future.
10. No Cash Refunds will be issued.
The signature of both parties indicates full agreement and approval of all the above terms and conditions of this contract.
PURCHASER’S SIGNATURE DATE
SELLER’S SIGNATURE DATE